Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I blog you, you zorb me!

Saw it in -=[APRILCHERRIE]=-'s blog. I just cant stop myself from blogging it.

Zorbing is a BIG, fat, 3 ½ metre huge inflatable ball, round and bouncy, you jump inside it, it rolls and so do you. I haev always wanted to go to zorbing. Now, its here. Its in Malaysia. Its in KL!

There are two different ways to ride in a Zorbing, one involves getting wet and one doesn’t. Water in the hydro Zorbing Ball is to make the surface slippery so you slide rather than rotate with the Zorbing Ball. The Harness experience is designed as a more extreme ride as you are rotating. It involve strapping you inside the Zorbing Ball and water is added in with you. whoa!!

Up till now you all know what I am talking about or not?

See this video first la.



Zorbing is available in Lake Garden, KL.

Rate Per Person
Price: RM30.00 (Dry) per ride
rate excl. insurance coverage
Up to 2 adult/kids per ride
Harness/Hydro
Price: RM40.00 (Wet) per ride
rate excl. insurance coverage
Up to 2 adult/kids per ride
Harness/Wet

For more info, click here.

Now, who wanna treat me go zorbing?

Labels:

Posted by Chi Fei at 2:30 PM |