Thursday, May 10, 2007

Smack That

Holiday means less blogging. Hahaha, cause I will be out most of the time but I will try to maintain le.

Was around Sg. Wang lately looking for camera. I am eyeing on Nikon D40. The best deal that I can get is Rm2000. Full kit body and lens along with 1gb SD card and camera bag. Anyone know any better deal, do let me know ok?

------------

Like I've mentioned on the earlier post. We went to Fionna house after exam. Well, we did some silly things le. Julian came out with this "GREAT" idea to play a fool on CZ.

He suggested him to play this 'You hit, I hit' game. Erm, It's something like 'You stript, I stript' in American Pie 2 but minus stripping part. LoL. This is how the stupid game goes. You suppose to hit the other player with a spoon in your mouth and see who hit harder. But, Julian cheated.

Here is the video.

.....*speechless*

Labels:

Posted by Chi Fei at 11:35 PM |