Thursday, January 11, 2007

Today I lost many things.

Today I lost many things.

I lost the hope of my life, lost the financial support to my study, lost my fighting will and god knows what other things that I've lost today.

This world is so unfair. Why at this point of my studies took away my financial support? Why wanna take away from someone who really need it. Why at this point?!?

Facing all the financial difficulties is much tougher than facing the exam. Much tougher than doing portfolios. Its even tougher when I have to face it alone.

Having to worry about my own financial problem, having to support my food and accomodation and at the same time need to worry about my parent. I just cant take it anymore. With much worry and have to tell my parents that everything is fine, I can handle and work it out. What can I do? What should I do? Maybe I just shouldn't be in IMU at the first place.

What is the point of getting first class? No one even bother what's your results. What is the point of studying hard anymore? Not gonna get anything out of it. No point!

No mood even to blog. Bye.

Posted by Chi Fei at 4:06 PM |