Sunday, December 31, 2006

Penang Trip

Penang!


In the picture is the tallest building in Penang Island, Komtar. Well, it's nothing compared to our KLCC.

Sorry penangites, you all have to accept the truth that KL is the biggest city in Malaysia and KLCC is taller than Komtar. Nevertheless, penang is still one of my favourite place to visit in Malaysia aside from Malacca, Redang Island, Tioman Island, and the list go on and on and on. =P


Now, with the Komtar picture uploaded means, finally, I have got the pictures of my Penang Trip and I can show you all how does the Most Expensive Char Kuew Teow look like.


Before I go into that, lets see how beautiful Penang is.


In this trip, I did not get to travel to many tourist spot but I travel more to the "makan" spot. One of the tourist attraction that I actually went to is the Kek Lok Si Temple.

Kek Lok SI temple is currently doing their expansion. You may donate pieces of brick use to build the roof of the temple.

Your wishes will be written on the piece of brick.


Here, I manage to took a picture with a pig.



Now, back to the main story, The Most Expensive Char Kuew Teow.

Ok, ok. You may say, " I can find Char Kuew Teow in KLCC / Lot 10 priced at RM 10+ one plate". Well, its aint KLCC / Lot 10 here. It's at the road side, with lots of dust, under the hot sun and with a bloddy hell long queue.

Look at the queue in this picture.

Well, no doubt, it's yummy-licous!

There are actually plenty other food that I get to try in Penang but I dun get to took a photo of them. Many are delicious. I guess my taste bud and stomach had an unforgetable trip to Penang.

On my way back, I took the ferry service.

I will be back, Penang. That is for sure!

Labels: ,

Posted by Chi Fei at 4:21 AM |